Italian Cheesy Beef Burger
Another delicious recepie by Hello Fresh New-Zealand tried today and it was super amazing.
Preparing perfect patties is the secret of this recepie. If your patty is perfect the burger is just yummm…
Let’s check out the recepie below
Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
- Beef mince: 500 g
- Garlic: 4 cloves finely chopped
- Eggs: 2
- Fine bread crumbs: 1 cup
- Italian herbs: 1 n 1/2 tbsp
- Cheddar cheese: 100 g
- Burger buns: 5
- Brown onions: 2 sliced
- Cos lettuce: 1 unit
- Tomato: 2 sliced
- Brown sugar: 1 tbsp
- balsamic vinegar: 2 tbsp
- Honey: 1 tsp
- Mayonnaise: 1 cup
- Salt: as required
- Black pepper powder: as per taste
- Olive oil: as required
- In a medium bowl, combine the beef mince, garlic, fine bread crumbs,eggs,Italian herbs,salt and good pinch of pepper. Mix well and shape into burger patties and keep aside.
- In a frying pan, drizzle some olive oil and add the beef patties when medium hot.
- Cook for 4 to 5 mins on each side and transfer to an oven tray lined with baking paper.
- Pre heat the oven to 220 ° C for 20 mins.
- Grate the cheddar cheese, sprinkle cheese on top of the patties. Place the buns on the same tray and bake for 3 to 4 mins.
- To caramelise the onions, In the same frying pan, drizzle some more olive oil and add the sliced onions and cook, stirring occasionally until onions turn soft.
- Add brown sugar, little water and balsamic vinegar and cook for another 5 mins, till all the water dries up and onion is caramelized.
- Slice the burger buns in half, spread the base of each bun with mayonnaise. Place the burger buns , top it with caramelized onions, sliced tomatoes and chopped lettuce.
- Enjoy !!