Best way to use leftover idlis is to make it into this yummilicious indochineese dish. .. Idli Chilli.. perfect snack and kids special recepie.
Preparation time : 5 mins
Cooking time : 10 mins
- Idlis: 4 big size
- Onion: 1 big cubed
- Capsicum : 1 big cubed
- Garlic : 1 tbsp finely chopped
- Soya sauce : 1 tbsp
- Schezwan chutney : 1 to 2 tbsp
- Salt: for taste
- Black pepper powder: 1/2 tsp
- Corn flour: 1 tbsp
- Sugar : a pinch
- Oil: 4 tbsp
- Cut idlis into quarter pieces .
- In a bowl mix together chopped idlis, corn flour, salt and black pepper powder.
- Heat oil to fry idlis. Place the idlis on oil and fry till all sides turn golden brown and crisp.
- Drain and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a wok, add chopped garlic and toss for few seconds.
- Add onions and saute on high flame for 2 mins.
- Add chopped capsicum and salt and saute for 2 to 3 mins.
- Add soya sauce and schezwan chutney and mix well.
- Add a pinch of sugar and mix well.
- Finally add the fried idlis and mix.
One thought on “Idli Chilly”
Reblogged this on Idli and Medu vada suppliers in Mumbai.
You must log in to post a comment.