Chicken Tikka Masala is a spicier and creamy version of chicken recepie. I have given my own twists to the recepie and prepared it the authentic way.
I have made the gravy bit more watery but the thickness can be adjusted according to our preference.
Checkout the recepie below 👇
Preparation time : 30 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
- Boneless chicken : 1/4 kg
- Onion: 2 finely chopped + 1 cubed
- Capsicum: 1 cubed
- Tomatoes: 2 finely chopped
- Ginger garlic paste: 1 tbsp
- Ginger: finely chopped 1 tsp
- Green chillies: 2 finely chopped
- Kashmiri Red chilli powder: 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder: 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder: 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder: 1tsp
- Chicken masala: 1 tbsp
- Yogurt: 2 tbsp
- Cream : 1 tbsp
- Salt: for taste
- Kasoori methi: 1/2 tsp crushed
- Oil: 4 tbsp + 2 tbsp
- Marinate the chicken pieces with red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, balck pepper powder, yogurt, ginger garlic paste and salt and keep it for 30 mins.
- Heat a pan, add 4 tbsp of oil, drip in the chicken pieces and cook covered on medium flame for 5 mins and then toss it till it becomes light reddish brown.
- Drain and keep aside the fried chicken pieces.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a kadai, add cumin seeds, let it crackle.
- Add green chillies and finely chopped onions and saute with little salt till the onions become light brown
- Add tomatoes and saute till it turns mushy.
- Now switch off the flame, let it cool for 5 mins.
- Transfer this to a blender and blend it into fine paste with little water .
- To the same kadai, add little oil and add cubed onions and capsicums and saute till they become soft.
- Add the ground onion paste and mix well.
- Add little water according to the consistency you need and boil for 5 mins .
- Add kashmiri chilli powder, tutmeric powder and chicken masala and mix well.
- Add the fried chicken pieces and stir and cover and cook for mins.
- Add 2 tbsp of cream and give it a mix and finally add crushed kasoori methi and chopped coriander leaves and mix.
- Keep it covered for 10 mins before serving.
You must log in to post a comment.