Noodle bowl loaded with plant based protein, colourful veggies and somespices and condiments for a nice flavour.
Tofu has always been my favourites in stir fry recepies along with veggiea , had never tried it in noodles. But that was a ultimate hit at home when I prepared this noodles. And moreover the leftover noodles was filled in a wrap for the breakfast next morning. Its very heavy and rich in flavours.
Sharing the recepie below 👇
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
- Noodles: 2 blocks
- Tofu : 2 cups cubed
- Garlic: 1tbsp chopped
- Ginger: 1 tbsp chopoed
- Green chillies: 2 slit
- Onions: 1/2 sliced
- Bell peppers: 1 cup sliced
- Baby beans: 1 cup chopped
- Cabbage: 1 cup sliced
- Salt: to taste
- Black pepper: 1 tsp
- Chineese five spice powder: 3/4 tsp
- Soy sauce: 2 tbsp
- Green chilli sauce: 2 tbsp
- White vinegar: 1 tbsp
- Olive oil: 2 tbsp
- Spring onion greens: few chopped
- White sesame seeds: for garnishing
- Heat a wok, add 3 tbsp of olive oil. ☆Add finely chopped ginger , garlic and green chillies; give it a quick toss. Then add sliced onions and saute till translucent.
- Turn the heat to high and quickly add in sliced bell peppers, Chopped baby beans and sliced cabbage. Toss till soft and crisp.
- Add some salt and pepper to taste and a tsp of chineese five spice powder. Mix well.
- Now lower the heat and add a tbsp each of soya sauce, green chilli sauce and white vinegar.
- Add in the chopped tofu and mix well on medium to high flame.
- Finally add the cooked noodles and mix well. Sprinkle lots of spring onion greens and some white sesame seeds before serving.