Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time:10 mins
- Onions: 2 finely chopped
- Tomato :1 finely chopped
- Curry leaves:few
- Coriander leaves:for garnishing
- Green chillies:1 finely chopped
- Mustard seeds:1/2tsp
- Turmeric powder:1/4tsp
- Chilli powder:1 tsp
- Salt:for taste
- Heat oil in a pan,add mustard seeds and green chillies,let it splutter.
- Add onions and toss till it becomes golden brown.
- Add tomatoes and toss till it becomes soft.
- Add turmeric powder,chilli powder and salt and mix well.
- Break 4 eggs directly into the pan, mix it until it becomes scrambled.
- Add coriander leaves and toss it.