Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
Serves: 3 to 4
- Fish : 2 ( I used pomfret)
- Besan/ gram flour: 1/ 2 cup
- Ginger garlic paste: 1 tbsp
- Chilli powder: 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder: 1/ 4 tsp
- Pepper powder: 2 tsp
- Soya sauce: 1 tbsp
- Red chilli sauce: 1 tbsp
- Salt : for taste
- Oil : for frying
- Cook fish along with salt, pepper powder, turmeric powder and water. Boil it till 3 whistles.
- Drain and keep aside the fish for cooling.
- Prepare batter using besan, all dry spice powders , chilli sauce, soya sauce, ginger garlic paste and water.
- The batter should be of little thick consistency.
- Remove the skin from fish and make small pieces of it and mix it into the prepared batter.
- Keep it for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok and add dumplings of batter into oil.
- Deep fry it till golden brown.
- Serve with coriander chutney or tomato ketchup.
You must log in to post a comment.