Garma garam bhajiyas for evening snack. This recepie is shared by my bestie, very yummy and crispy fritters made with rava , besan and spices.
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 to 15 mins
Recepie by: Prachi kanukale
- Rava : 1 cup
- Besan: 3 tbsp
- Curd: 2 to 3 tsp
- Sugar: 1/2 tsp
- Baking powder: 1/2tsp
- Turmeric powder: 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder: 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder: 1 or 2 tsp
- Hing/ asoefitida : a pinch
- Kasoori methi: 1 tsp
- Sesame seeds: 1 tsp
- Green chillies: 2 finely chopped
- Coriander leaves: few finely chopped
- Salt: for taste
- Oil: for deep frying
- In a bowl add rava, add water just to soak the rava. You can sprinkle water little by little. Keep it for 5 to 10 mins.
- To this add besan, thick curd which is not sour, kasoori methi, sesame seeds, baking powder, all the dry spice powders, sugar, salt and coriander leaves and mix well.
- Heat oil in a kadai, when the oil is hot enough add 2 tsp of hot oil to the prepared batter and mix.
- Now drop small dumplings into the oil to make bhajjiyas/ fritters.
- Deep fry till it becomes golden yellow in colour.
- Drain and keep aside.
- Serve hot with chutney and ketchup.
You must log in to post a comment.