Poha is a tradional maharashtrian dish made using flattened rice flakes, hete I have substituted it with poha and made a more healthier version.
You can even dry roast the oats before adding to avoid the stickiness.
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- Oats: 1 big cup
- Onion: 1 flinely chopped
- Green chillies: 1 finely chopped
- Turmeric powder: 1/2 tsp
- Salt: 1/4 tsp
- Peanuts: 1/4 cup
- Coriander leaves: 1 tsp finely chopped
- Olive oil: 1 tbsp
- Dry roast the oats and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan , add peanuts and saute till it becomes brown.
- Add onions and green chillies and saute till it becomes golden brown.
- Add turmeric powder and mix well.
- Now add the oats to this with little salt and sprinkle little water and mix well.
- Toss for 2 to 4 mins and add coriander leaves and give it a mix.
You must log in to post a comment.