Lets start the New year post with this cute and yummy cupcakes. These cupcakes are made using pressure cooker. Its very soft, fluffy, fudgy and yummy. If followed the proper measurement it will turn out to be super yummy cupcakes. You can even make it with readymade cake mix and it will be ready within minutes.
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 12 to 15 mins
Yield: 12 to 15 depending on the mould size
- Maida / All purpose flour: 1 1/2 cups
- Cocoa powder: 1/4 cup
- Powder sugar: 1 cup
- Baking powder: 3/4 tsp
- Milk: 1 cup
- Hersheys chocolate syrup: 2 tbsp
- Butter: 2 tbsp
- Dark chocolate: 100 g
- Choco chips : for garnishing
- Sieve together maida, cocoa powder, powdered sugar and baking powder into a bowl.
- Melt the dark chocolate and add butter and mix well till theres no lumps.
- Add this to the cake mix.
- Add 3/4 cup of milk and mix well.
- Now add chocolate syrup and remaining milk and mix well.
- The batter should not be very thick.
- Pre heat the pressure cooker for 5 mins by spreading salt at the bottom and close the lid after removing the whistle top.
- Pour the batter into greased moulds and keep the mould inside cooker on a stand or plate.
- Close the lid and keep the flame between medium to high flame.
- Cook for 12 to 15 mins.
- Check after 12 mins if the cake is cooked.
- Remove it from cooker and let it sit for a minute or two and then de- mould the cupcakes.
- Garnish it with choco chips and serve.