I m a fan of Unibic cookies.. I have never made doughnuts before. So i had a innovative thought in my mind of making doughnuts with cookies. And no other cookies can replace unibic cookies for me so i used Kesar Cashew Badam flavour Unibic cookies. You can use any flavour as these cookies are available in many different flavours.
Preparation time: 1 hour
Cooking time: 15 mins
- Unibic Cookies: 20 cookies
- All purpose flour: 1/2 cup
- Powdered sugar: 3 tbsp
- Salt: 1/4 tsp
- Dry yeast: 1 tbsp
- Melted butter: 1/4 cup
- Milk: 1/2 cup
- Vegetable oil: 1 cup
- Chocolate syrup: 1/2 cup
- Edible sprinkles: 2 tbsp
- Grind the cookies into fine powder. You can use any flavour. Here I have used Kesar Cashew Badam flavour.
- In a bowl, add the ground cookie powder, all purpose flour, powdered sugar, salt and dry yeast and mix.
- Add melted butter and lukewarm milk to this and knead into a soft dough.
- Spread little oil to the dough surface and keep it covered for an hour.
- After an hour you will see that the dough has become fluffy.
- Roll the dough in a flat surface into round shape of atleast 1 cm thickness.
- Now using a medium size bowl which has sharp edges press it in the dough and remove it.
- For the centre indentation, use a small bottle cap and press it in the centre of big circle.
- Now you will get perfect doughnut shaped circles.
- Repeat this and make doughnuts with the remaining dough.
- Heat oil in a wok, deep fry the doughnuts till they become golden brown in medium flame.
- In a bowl, take the chocolate syrup.
- Dip one surface of the doughnuts in the chocolate syrup and arrange in a plate.
- Now sprinkle the edible food sprinkles on top of the doughnuts and serve.
You must log in to post a comment.