I am a great fan of chineese food.. and I go crazy for fried rice and noodles… This is a very simple and easy Noodle recepie . Checkout the recepie below 👇
Preparation time : 5 mins
Cooking time : 15 mins
- Noodles: 1 packet
- Cabbage: 1/2 cup chopped
- Onion: 1 chopped
- Carrot: 1 juliened
- Capsicum: 2 sliced
- Garlic: 1 tsp finely chopped
- Salt: for taste
- Black pepper powder: 1/2 tsp
- Soya sauce: 2 tbsp
- Green chilli sauce : 2 tbsp
- Vinegar: 1tbsp
- Vegetable oil : 3 tbsp
- Boil noodles in a wok with little salt and 1 tsp oil so that the noodles wont stick .
- Drain and add cold water and again drain and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a kadai, add garlic and toss.
- Add onions and capsicum and saute on high flame.
- Add carrots and cabbage and toss.
- Once the veggies starts to become soft add salt and pepper powder and mix well.
- Add soya sauce, green chilli sauce and vinegar and mix well.
- Finally add noodles and toss on high flame for 3 mins.
- Switch off the flame and serve .