I was lazy enough to cook many dishes for dinner and thought of making something different which is filling as well as easy to prepare. And I ended up making this fried chicken rolls with chappatis, veggies and fried chicken pieces.
Checkout the recepie below 👇
Preparation time : 10 mins
Cooking time : 10 mins
- Chapatis: 4
- Boneless chicken pieces: 1 cup
- Cabbage: 1/2 cupjuliened
- Carrots: 1/2 cup juliened
- Capsicum : 1/2 cup juliened
- Schezwan sauce: 1 tbsp
- Tomato sauce: 2 tsp
- Red chilli powder: 1 tbsp
- Pepper powder: 1 tsp
- Salt: for taste
- Dried Oregano: 1 tsp
- Lemon juice: 1 tbsp
- Oil: for frying
- Marinate chicken pieces by adding red chilli powder, pepper powder and salt.
- Deep fry the chicken pieces , drain and keep aside when done.
- In a bowl mix together all veggies, little chilli powder, dried oregano, lemon juice and little salt.
- Now take a chapati , spread the surface with schezwan sauce. Take another chappati and place on top.
- Place the veggie filling in centre.
- Add few drops of tomato ketchup.
- Now place the fried chicken pieces, you can shred the pieces or keep it as it is.
- Roll it out and serve .
You must log in to post a comment.