It’s been a week I could post any new recepie as I was busy with travelling. Migrated to a new place .. yeah !! All the way from India to New-Zealand. And so you can expect different cuisine recepies from now on.
The very first recepie I tried after I came here is with Chicken wings. Marinated it with few spices and soya sauce. Prepared batter and deep fried the chicken wings. Finally the fried chicken pieces are tossed in sweet and spicy sauce.
Let’s checkout the detailed recepie below 👇
Preparation time: 30 mins
Cooking time : 30 mins
- Chicken wings: 8 pieces
- Ginger garlic paste: 1 tbsp
- Soya sauce : 3 tbsp
- Green chilli Sauce : 3 tbsp
- Barbecue sauce: 2 tbsp
- Black pepper powder: 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder: 1 tbsp
- Eggs: 3
- Corn flour: 1/2 cup
- Refined flour: 1/2 cup
- Garlic: 1 tbsp finely chopped
- Ginger: 1 tbsp finely chopped
- Green chillies: 3 finely chopped
- Garlic sprouts: 1 sprig chopped
- Spring onion whites: 1/2 cup chopped
- Spring onion leaves: few finely chopped
- Salt: for taste
- Canola oil / vegetable oil: for frying+ tossing
- Marinate chicken wings with ginger garlic paste,soya sauce,green chilli sauce,salt and keep it in refrigerator for 30 mins.
- Meanwhile prepare a thick batter using corn flour,refined flour,red chilli powder, black pepper powder,salt and little soya sauce.
- Heat oil for deep frying the chicken pieces.
- When the oil is medium hot dip the chicken pieces in batter and deep fry the chicken till both sides turn golden brown and cooked well. Keep the flame on medium while frying.
- Drain and keep the pieces aside.
- To prepare sauce, heat 3 tbsp oil in a wok.
- Add ginger,garlic and green chillies and toss for a minute.
- Add spring onion whites and garlic sprouts and toss well.
- Add 2 tbsp barbecue sauce, 1 tbsp dark soya sauce, 2 tbsp chilli sauce and mix well.
- Add salt, black pepper and ajinomoto and mix well.
- Mix 2 tbsp of corn flour in a cup of water and add it to the sauce and mix.
- Let it cook for 2 mins. The consistency should be thick, add more water accordingly.
- Finally add the fried chicken pieces and mix well.
- Sprinkle spring onion leaves and mix well
You must log in to post a comment.