Pesarattu Dosa,popular dosa recepie in Southindian cuisine… A very healthy and filling dosa recepie prepared using Green Moong Dal and spices…. Green Moong beans are rich in nutrients and antioxidants and thus has many health benefits..
Checkout the Recepie below 👇
Preparation time: 10 hours
Cooking time: 20 mins
- Green Moong Dal: 2 cups
- Green chillies: 2
- Ginger: 1 tbsp chopped
- Onions: 1/2 chopped
- Cooked rice: 2 tbsp
- Rice flour: 2 tbsp
- Salt: 2 tsp
- Oil: For greasing
- Soak green Moong dal for 5 hours.
- Drain the water and store in air tight container overnight in refrigerator.
- Blend together moong dal,onions,ginger, green chillies,cooked rice and sufficient water.
- Add rice flour and salt to the prepared batter and mix well.
- Heat an iron skillet, grease it with oil. Pour a laddle full of dosa batter and spread it out.
- Cover and cook for 2 mins.
- Open the lid and brush some oil or sprinkle some ghee.
- Flip and cook.
- Serve hot with any chutney of your choice.