#recepieoftheday Mustard Chicken 🍗& Caramelized Pear🍐 Salad 🥗
Delicious meal hearty enough for dinner .. This recepie is by hello fresh New Zealand and I really love their recepies.. You can make this for any party at home or for lunch or dinner.
Checkout the recepie below 👇
Preparation time: 30 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
- Pear : 2 Sliced
- Chicken breast : 4 big pieces
- Balsamic vinegar: 3 tbsp
- Bread: 4 slices
- Tomato: 4
- Plain flour: 2 tsp
- Sweet mustard spice blend: 2 tbsp
- Butter: 1/2 cup
- Honey: 4 tsp
- Mixed salad leaves: 2 cups
- Parmesan cheese : 1 cup shaved
- Cut the pear into 1 cm wedges. In a pan, add butter, when melted add the pear and cook turning occasionally for 6 to 8 mins.
- Reduce the heat and add honey and cook for another 2 mins. Keep stirring.
- Transfer to a bowl and keep aside.
- Cut the bread slices into 1 cm cubes. Pre heat the oven to 220°C for 15 mins.
- Transfer the bread cubes to the tray lined with baking paper, drizzle with some olive oil and season with pinch of salt and pepper and toss to coat.Bake for 7 to 8 mins or until golden and keep aside.
- In a large bowl, combine together plain flour, sweet mustard spice blend, pinch of pepper and salt. Add chicken to the bowl and coat with the mixture. Keep aside.
- Heat a pan, drizzle some olive oil, add the marinated chicken breast and cook till both sides turn golden brown.
- In a large bowl mix together balsamic vinegar and olive oil. To this add salad leaves, tomato and croutons.
- Slice the chicken breast and layer on top of the salad leaves, add the caramelised pear and sprinkle shaved parmesan cheese. Enjoy !!
LIKE | SHARE| COMMENT if you like the recepie