EGG MALAI MASALA.. spicy and creamy egg preparation , goes well with rice or roti.
When you are bored of having meat , Eggs are always the best option. And while I was looking for a recepie I got this and tried and thought of sharing it here.
Checkout the recepie below 👇
Recepie Courtesy: @spiceeats
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
- Eggs : 5
- Onions: 3 roughly chopped
- Green chillies: 3 chopped
- Milk: 2 cups
- Ginger garlic paste: 1 tsp
- Cumin powder: 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder: 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder: 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves: 1 tbsp finely chopped
- Salt:. As required
- Oil: 4 tbsp
- Hard boil eggs, peel and make it into halves and keep aside.
- Blend onions and green chillies into fine paste, keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the ground paste and saute for 2 to 3 mins.
- Add salt and ginger garlic paste and keep stirring for 15 mins till onions turns golden brown.
- Switch off the flame and add milk and mix well with the masala.
- Now cook on low flame till oil separates. Add the spice powders and mix well.
- Add halved eggs to the gravy, place the egg with yolk side facing down. Cover and cook for 5 mins on low flame.
- Turn the eggs and cook again covered for 5 mins.
- Finally add coriander leaves and mix . Serve hot with rice or rotis.