“Find something you are passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it !”~ Julia Child
For me nothing is more passionate than cooking and I love trying different cuisines, cooking methods and produce varieties on regular basis. It was just recently I came across this product by @sunfedmeats ” Chicken Free Chicken” . You must be thinking how can someone make a vegetarian product similar to chicken , I thought the same until I tried the product myself. Usually vegetarians consider soya chunks as a substitute for meat but after having this I would prefer Chicken Free Chicken over Soya Chunks, yes! Its is that damn tasty 😍
Chicken Free Chicken is prepared using handful of natural wholesome ingredients like yellow peas, its protein rich and gluten free as well.
My first experiment with this product is in Fried Rice and it was scrumptious and delicuous like any Chicken Fried Rice . Lets Checkout the recepie below 👇
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
- Chicken Free Chicken : 300g / 1 packet
- Plain flour: 4 tbsp
- Corn flour: 2 tbsp
- Chilli powder: 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder: 1/2 tsp
- Garlic powder: 1/2 tsp
- Dry mustard powder: 1/4 tsp
- Soya sauce: 1 tbsp
- Red chilli sauce: 1 tbsp
- Chives: 1 tsp chopped
- Olive oil: 1 tbsp
- Salt: for taste
- Cooked Rice: 4 cups
- Garlic: 1 tbsp chopped
- Celery: 2 tbsp chopped
- Dry red chillies: 1 tbsp chopped
- Carrots: 1 cup chopped
- Bell peppers: 1 cup chopped
- Brocolli : 1 cup
- Black pepper powder: 1 tsp
- White vinegar: 1 tbsp
- Sesame oil: 1 tbsp
- Salt: for taste
- Olive oil: 2 tbsp
- Slice the chicken free chicken into strips or cubes.
- Make a thick batter using the ingredients listed above for batter preparation.
- Heat oil for deep frying. Dip the strips in batter and deep fry till golden brown and set aside.
- Heat a wok, add olive oil. To this add garlic, dry red chillies and celery. Toss for few seconds.
- Add the chopped veggies and toss on high flame for around 10 mins.
- Add salt, black pepper and fried chunks and mix well.
- Add the cooked rice and mix gently to combine well.
- Finally add vinegar and sesame oil and give it a gentle toss.
- Serve with any chineese gravy or sauce.
You must log in to post a comment.