“🍄🍄BALSAMIC MUSHROOMS 🍄🍄”!!! Mushrooms are a great source of peotein and many other minerals. Including this plant source in your diet has various health benefits.
You can use Portobello mushrooms or any other mushrooms of your choice with the same recepie. I have used white button mushrooms; the only non animal source of Vitamin D.
White button mushrooms are sliced and sauteed till golden brown in olive oil and butter to give it a rich flavour and shine. Drowned in balsamic vinegar and garnished with lots of fresh parsley to make it more flavourful.
Checkout the recepie below 👇
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- Mushrooms: 2 cups sliced
- Olive oil: 2 tbsp
- Unsalted butter: 2 tbsp
- Balsamic vinegar: 2 tbsp
- Salt: for taste
- Crushed black pepper: 1 tsp
- Parsley: 1 tbsp finely chopped.
- Wash, clean and slice the mushrooms.
- Heat a pan, add olive oil. Saute mushrooms on high heat till water releases.
- Add butter and saute till golden brown.
- Lower the heat and add balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. Saute till its golden and dry.
- Finally sprinkle some freshly chopped parsley leaves.