Cooking time: 5- 7 minutes
- Leftover rice- 1 cup
- egg- 1
- black pepper powder- 1 tsp
- dried oregano- a pinch (optional)
- mustard seeds-1/2 tsp
- curry leaves-few
- soya sauce-1 tsp
- green chilli sauce- 1 tsp (optional)
- salt-for taste
How to prepare:
- Heat oil in a wok.Add mustard seeds , let it splutter,add curry leaves and saute.
- Add one egg and scramble it.
- Add dried oregano,pepper powder,soya sauce and chilli sauce.Mix well.
- Add rice and salt and mix well.
- You can even add boiled veggies of your choice.
You must log in to post a comment.