Preparation time:10 mins
Cooking time 10 mins
Serves : 4
- Bread slices-5-6
- Onion-1 large finely chopped
- Carrots-1 grated
- green chillies- finely chopped 2
- eggs -3
- pepper powder-1 1/2 tsp
- chilli powder- 1/2 tsp
- salt- for taste
How to prepare:
- In a bowl take 3 beaten eggs , to this add all the ingredients except bread and oil.
- Cut bread loafes into triangular slices.
- Heat a tawa and spread oil on it.
- Dip each slices in this mixture and after placing it in tawa add a spoon full of mix on top of it.
- Toast both sides the same way.