Cooking time:20 mins
- Button mushrooms: 1 medium bowl
- Onion: 2 finely chopped
- Tomatoes:1 finely chopped
- Ginger garlic paste:1 tsp
- Red chilli powder:2 tsp
- Turmeric powder:1/2tsp
- Meat masala:2 tsp
- Cumin seeds:1 tsp
- Salt:for taste
- Coriander leaves:for garnishing
How to prepare:
- Clean and wash mushrooms and chop it into medium size slices.
- In a wok,heat oil,add cumin seeds,let it splutter.
- Add onions and saute until it becomes golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute.
- To this add tomatoes and mix until it turns mushy.
- Lower the flame and add all the spice powders.Add little water and mix well.
- Add mushroom pieces and mix well.cover and cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Can be served with roti,chapatis,rice.
2 thoughts on “Mushroom Masala”
Sooo delicious …..i love mushrooms
Thank you for sharing this recipe
Thankyou.. stay connected 😊
You must log in to post a comment.