- Cucumber: 1 peeled and finely chopped
- Zucchini:1 chopped into small pieces
- Carrots:1 chopped
- Beetroot:1 chopped
- Onion:1 chopped
- Celery leaves:few
- Spring onion leaves:few
- Cabbage:chopped 1/2cup
- Sprouted pulses:1/2 cup
- Button mushrooms:chopped 1/2cup
- Flax seeds:2tsp
- Lemon juice:1tbsp
- Pepper powder:1tsp
- Dried oregano:1 tsp
- Dried thyme:1tsp
- Salt:for taste
- In a bowl take warm water and add brocoli and sprouted pulses to it .. let it remain in water for 2 mins…Drain and keep aside.
- Heat a pan and add butter..add brocoli and mushrooms and saute for 5 to 6 mins.
- In a large bowl mix all the chopped veggies and herbs.Veggies should be chopped uniformly so that it looks presentable.
- Add lime juice and mix.
You must log in to post a comment.