- Boneless chicken pieces: 1/4 kg
- Soya chunks: 1 cup
- Bell peppers chopped:1 cup
- Onion:1 sliced
- Tomato:1 chopped
- Pepper powder:2 tsp
- Turmeric powder:1/4tsp
- Olive oil
- Salt: for taste
- Cook chicken pieces in a pressure cooker with salt and turmeric powder.
- In a bowl take hot water, soak soya chunks in it for 5 to 10 mins, drain and keep aside.
- Heat a wok, add olive oil.
- Add onion and saute for 2 mins ,add tomatoes and bell peppers n saute for some time .veggies should not be over cooked.
- Add soya chunks , pepper powder and salt and mix well.
- You can add little soya sauce if you want , but thats optional.
- Now add the boiled chicken pieces and stir well.
- This can be served as single meal or as side dish.
- Garnish it with grated paneer/cottage cheese.
You must log in to post a comment.