- Brocoli florets: 1/2 cup
- Red cabbage: 1/2cup chopped
- Carrots:1 chopped
- Corn kernels:1/2 cup
- Mushroom: 1/2 cup finely chopped
- Pepper powder:1 tbsp
- Salt:for taste
- Oregano powder:1/2tsp
- Soya sauce:1 tsp (optional)
- Olive oil: 1 tbsp
- Heat oil in a wok, add veggies one by one and saute.
- Saute the veggies for 2 to 3 mins.
- Add salt,pepper powder,oregano and toss.
- Now remove from flame and let it cool for 5 mins.
- Blend this in a mixer into smooth paste.
- Put the paste into same wok,add water according to the soup consistency and let it boil.
- Sprinkle pepper powder on top and add soya sauce.Garnish it with corn kernels.
- Serve hot.
You must log in to post a comment.