Preparation time : 10 mins
Cooking time : 10 mins
Serves : 4
- Corn kernels : 1 cup
- Boiled chicken pieces : 1/ 2 cup
- Egg : 1
- Corn flour : 2 tbsp
- Salt: for taste
- Pepper powder: 2 tsp
- Soya sauce : 1 tsp
- Vinegar: 1 tsp
- Boil chicken pieces , drain and keep the stock aside.
- In a vessel add the chicken stock.
- Add corn kernels and chicken pieces let it boil for 2-3 mins.
- Add corn flour and mix well.
- Add water to make the consistency of soup neither too thick nor watery.
- Add egg in a strainer and pour it into the soup through strainer.
- Boil for some time.
- Add soya sauce , vinegar, salt and peooer powder.
- Boil for 5 mins and serve hot.
You must log in to post a comment.