This recepie is made using button mushrooms. Deep fried and sauteed in chineese gravy. Easy to make and a great combo with fried rice or chineese noodles.
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
- Button mushrooms: 8 to 10
- Onion: 1 large chopped vertically
- Capsicum: 1 big cubed
- Maida/ refined flour: 2 tbsp
- Corn flour: 1 tbsp
- Garlic: 1 tbsp chopped
- Black pepper powder: 2 tsp
- Soya sauce: 1 tbsp
- Tomato sauce: 1 tbsp
- Red chilli sauce: 1 tbsp
- Vinegar: 1 tsp
- Green chillies: 2 finely chopped
- Salt: for taste
- Sugar: a pinch
- Wash, clean and dry mushrooms.
- Make batter using maida, corn flour, pepper powder , salt and soya sauce.
- Batter should be of thick consistency.
- Dip mushrooms in this batter and deep fry.
- Drain and keep aside.
- In a wok heat oil.Add finely chopped garlic and saute.
- Add onions and saute till it changes the color.
- Add capsicum and saute for 3 to 4 mins.
- Add salt and pepper powder and mix well.
- Add soya sauce, chilli sauce, tomato sauce and vinegar and mix well.
- Now add the fried mushrooms to this and toss well.
- Garnish with spring onion leaves.
You must log in to post a comment.