Pasta filled with lots of veggies is a very filling meal. Here I have used wheat pasta of blue bird . You may use veggies of your choice for this recepie.
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
Serves: 2 to 3
- Pasta: 200 gms any ( I used fussilli)
- Onion: 1 finely chopped
- Capsicum: 2 small sized finely chopped
- Galic: 7 to 8 cloves finely chopped
- Salt: for taste
- Black pepper powder: 1 tsp
- Chilli flakes: 1 tsp
- Dried oregano: 1/2 tsp
- Dried thyme: 1/2 tsp
- Schezwan mayonaise: 1 tsp
- Schezwan sauce: 1 tbsp
- Tomato sauce: 1 tsp
- Olive oil: 2 tbsp
- Cook pasta with little salt and oil in a pressure cooker for 2 whistles.
- Drain and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a wok, add garlic and saute.
- Add onion and bellpepper and saute for 2 to 3 mins.
- Add black pepper powder, salt and chilli flakes and toss well.
- Add schezwan mayo, sauce and tomato sauce.
- Mix well by adding little water.
- Now finally add the cooked pasta to this and toss for a minute until everything is mixed well.
- Serve hot.