Besan Barfi is a very popular northindian snack made during diwali or any other Indian festival. Its a very easy and quick to make recepie with minimal ingredients. This diwali I started with besan barfi , more sweet recepies will be updated in later posts.
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
Yield: 12 to 14 barfis
- Besan / gram flour: 1 n 1/2 cup
- Condensed milk: 1 cup
- Powdered sugar: 4 tbsp
- Cardamom powder: 1 tsp
- Ghee: 4 tbsp
- Dry fruits: finely sliced for garnishing
- Heat ghee in a kadai ( preferably non stick).
- Add besan and saute till it starts giving nice aroma.
- Keep tossing continously.
- Add condensed milk and cardamom powder and mix well.
- Cook till it thickens.
- Remove from flame and add powdered sugar and mix well.
- Grease a container with ghee and transfer the thicken besan to this and smoothen it off.
- Let it cool for some time.
- Cut it into desired shape and garnish with chopped dry fruits.
2 thoughts on “Besan Barfi”
please visit http://thecozyflare.blogspot.in/2017/10/tea-treasure-huge-range-of-herbal.html
Thanku…. sure 😊👍👍
You must log in to post a comment.