Veg keema masala is a delicious Indian dish served as side dish.
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
- Onion: 1 large finely chopped
- Tomato puree: of 1 tomato
- Green capsicum: 1 big finely chopped
- French beans: 1/2 cup chopped
- Carrots: 1/2 cup chopped
- Frozen green peas: 1/2 cup
- Ginger garlic paste: 1 tsp
- Grated paneer: 1/2 cup
- Tomato ketchup: 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder: 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder: 1 tsp
- Cumin powder: 1/2tsp
- Garam masala: 2 tsp
- Salt: for taste
- Coriander leaves: few
- Grated cheese: for garnishing
- Vegetable oil: 2 tbsp
- Steam chopped carrots and french beans and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a kadai, add onions and saute till it becomes light brown.
- Add little salt white sauteeing.
- Now add ginger garlic paste and saute for a minute.
- Add tomato puree and tomato ketchup, mix well and toss for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add capsicum and toss till it becomes soft.
- Now add all the dry spice powders, add little water so that the masalas blend well.
- Now add carrots and french beans and cook for 2 mins.
- Add grated paneer and toss.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and grated cheese.
- Serve with rice or rotis.