Nenthrapazham / Ripe plantain is a healthy banana produced mainly in kerala. Usually its used to make fritters, bhajji and various other sweets and savouries.
Here i have used nenthrapazham with dry fruits and made it into milkshake , very healthy and filling too.
Preparation time : 10 mins
- Nenthrapazham/ raw plantain: 1 medium sized
- Dates: 7 to 8 deseeded
- Almonds: 3 to 4
- Flax seeds: 1 tsp
- Ice cubes: few
- Milk: 1 cup
- Peel and cut banana into small pieces.
- In a blender , add dates and almonds and blend it once.
- To this add banana, milk, icecubes and blend it into smooth consistency.
- I havent added sugar as i have added dates which gives the drink enough sweetness.
- You may add more milk if you want to make it little loose.
- Mix flax seeds before serving.
- Serve chilled.