Grilled eggplants is a super tasty side dish for rice or rotis. I always used to tawa fry eggplants but this time i tried to grill it.. and it was very tasty. I made a marinating mix with very few ingredients which adds on the taste.
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- Eggplant: 1 big
- Olive oil: 1/2 cup
- Garlic : 1/4 cup minced
- Red chilli powder: 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder: 1/4 tsp
- Meat masala/ garam masala : 1 tsp
- Salt: for taste
- Slice the eggplants vertically into medium thickness slices.
- Make indentations on the slices with the help of a fork as shown in the picture below.
- Make the marinating mix by mixing all the remaining ingredients.
- Marinate the eggplant slices with this mix and keep it aside for 10 mins.
- After 10 mins, heat the grill and brush little oil, as we have already added the oil in the marinating mix.
- Grill the slices till they turn golden brown.
- You can even tawa fry if you dont wanna grill.
- Serve with rice or rotis.