Moongdal pancakes are very yummy and healthy choice for breakfast or snack. A very good recepie for diet followers.
Preparation time : 2 hours
Cooking time : 10 mins
You will need :
- Moongdal : 1 cup
- Dates: 3 to 4 deseeded
- Cinnamon powder: 1/2 tsp
- Honey: 1 tbsp
- Vanilla essence : 1/2 tsp
- Water: 1/4 cup
- Oil: 2 tbsp
- Soak moongdal in water for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours , grind it into a smooth paste along with dates.
- Pour it into a bowl, add cinnamon powder, honey, vanilla essence and little water.
- Heat a non stick tawa, grease it with oil.
- With a deep round spoon pour the batter from a little height into the pan.
- Cook both the sides till it turns golden brown.
- Top it with banana slices and honey before serving.