Back with another rice recepie specially for vegetarians. Indochineese rice made with ample amount of fried paneer cubes and veggies. This rice can be served with any chineese gravy or salad.
You can even use left over rice for this recepie. If using boiled rice immediately, allow it to cool for sometime or it may become too sticky.
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time:15 to 20 mins
- Boiled rice: 4 cups
- Carrots: 1/2 cup finely chopped
- Capsicum: 1/2 cup finely chopped
- French beans: 1/2 cup finely chopped
- Cabbage: 1/2 cup chopped
- Garlic: 1 tbsp finely chopped
- Panner/ cottage cheese: 1 cup cubed
- Soya sauce: 1 tbsp
- Red chilli sauce: 1 tbsp
- Pepper powder: 1 tsp
- Salt: for taste
- Oil: 1 tbsp
- Spring onion leaves: chopped for garnishing
- Corn flour: 1 tbsp
- Soya sauce: 1 tsp
- Red chilli sauce: 1 tsp
- Schezwan sauce: 1 tsp
- Salt: a pinch
- In a bowl add all the ingredients listed under for marination.
- Add paneer cubes and mix.
- Heat a tawa, spread little oil.
- Add the paneer cubes and shallow fry till it becomes golden brown.
- Drain and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a wok, add garlic and saute for few seconds.
- Add chopped veggies one by one and saute in high flame for 5 to 6 mins.
- Add salt and black pepper powder and mix.
- Add soya sauce and red chilli sauce and mix well.
- If you are using leftover rice you can add it directly at this stage. If using fresh boiled rice, cool it before adding.
- Add rice and toss well.
- Check for seasoning.
- Add the fried paneer cubes and chopped spring onion leaves and toss.