This is a very easy to make recepie of egg fried rice. I made it the same way like they make in street food stalls. Within 10 minutes ended up with a yummy dish.
Preparation time: 3 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- Boiled rice: 2 cups
- Carrots: 1/2 cup finely chopped
- French beans: 1/2 cup finely chopped
- Cabbage: 1/2 cup finely chopped
- Eggs: 2
- Black pepper powder: 1 tsp
- Soya sauce: 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder: 1 /2 tsp
- Salt: for taste
- Ajinomoto : a pinch ( optional)
- Oil: 2 tbsp
- Spring onion leaves: few chopped for garnishing
- Beat 2 eggs in a bowl with little salt in it.
- Heat a wok, add 2 tbsp oil.
- Pour the egg mixture, scramble it and cook for a minute.
- To this throw in the chopped veggies and toss on high flame for almost 5 mins.
- Now add the boiled rice. ( you can use leftover rice, if using fresh boiled rice ; cool it before adding)
- Add salt, black pepper powder, ajinomoto, red chilli powder, soya sauce and mix well.
- Add chopped spring onion leaves and give it a toss.