White rice tossed with sauteed corn kernels and lots of veggies and made into fried rice ; easy to prepare and delicious too.
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- Boiled rice: 1 1/2 cups
- Corn kernels: 1/2 cup
- Bell peppers : 1/4 cup each ( green, yellow, red)
- Carrots: 1/4 cup finely chopped
- Spring onion whites: 1/4 cup
- Spring onion leaves: 2 tbsp finely chopped
- Garlic: 1 tbsp finely chopped
- Salt: for taste
- Black pepper powder: 1 tsp
- Soya sauce: 1 tbsp
- Olive oil: 2tbsp
- Heat oil in a wok, add chopped garlic cloves and toss for few seconds.
- Add spring onion leaves,corn kernels,bell peppers and carrots and toss on high flames till the veggies get crisp and cooked.
- Add salt and black pepper powder and mix well.
- Add soya sauce and mix again.
- Finally add the boiled rice ( you can even use leftover rice) and toss well.
- Switch off the flame and add spring onion leaves and mix well.