Paneer Tandoori is a North Indiam starter item. Paneer / cottage cheese is marinated in curd and other spices and then grilled or tawa fried with other veggies after putting it into the skewer.
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- Paneer cubes : 5 to 6 thicker ones
- Capsicum: cubed 1/2 cup
- Onion: cubed: 1/2 cup
- Oil: 1/4 cup
- Curd: 1/2 cup
- Red chilli powder: 1 tsp
- Tandoori masala: 1 tsp
- Cumin powder: 1/2tsp
- Salt: for taste
- To prepare marinade, in a bowl mix together , chilli powder, tandoori masala, cumin powder and salt.
- Add paneer cubes and marinate it for 10 mins.
- Now arrange the paneer cubes with capsicum and onion cubes into the skewer.
- You can even use yellow and red bell pepers.
- Now heat a grill tawa, add oil.
- Place the skewers into the tawa .
- Cook till all sides get grilled.
- Serve with green chutney or as it is.