Do you love Maggi ?? I am a great fan of maggi but I like to have it with lots of veggies or chicken or egg. In this recepie I have added veggies as well as eggs. Its very filling and can be made for breakfast or dinner.
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- Maggi noodles: 1 small packet
- Onion: 1 small finely chopped
- Capsicum: 1 small finely chopped
- Brocoli: 1/2 cup chopped
- Green peas: 1/4 cup
- Cabbage: 1/2 cup chopped
- Mushrooms: 1/2 cup chopped
- Eggs: 2
- Garlic: 1 tbsp finely chopped
- Salt: for taste
- Black pepper powder: 1 tsp
- Green chilli sauce: 1 tbsp
- Soya sauce: 1 tbsp
- Maggi masala: 1 tbsp
- Spring onion leaves: 1 tbsp chopped
- Boil maggi in little water with a pinch of salt and 1 tsp oil.
- After 5 mins, switch off the flame and drain the water and add cold water and drain again.
- Heat oil in a wok, add garlic and saute for 10 seconds.
- Add mushrooms and green peas and saute till it becomes soft.
- Add onion and stir till it becomes translucent.
- Now add all the veggies one by one and saute on high flame till the veggies become crisp and tender.
- Add salt , maggi masala and black pepper powder and give it a mix.
- Add green chilli sauce and soya sauce and mix well.
- Now break to eggs directly into the wok.let it remain for a minute.
- Scramble the eggs and mix well.
- Finally add the boiled maggi noodles and give it a good mix.
- Garnish with spring onion leaves and serve.