This recepie is inspired by street food maggi recepie. Very easy to make and delicious one.
Preparation Time : 5 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- Maggi : 1 medium size packet
- Onion: 1 small sliced
- Capsicum: 1 sliced
- Schezwan sauce: 2 tsp
- Maggi masala : 2 tsp
- Red chilli powder: 1 tsp
- Soya sauce: 1 tsp
- Green chilli sauce : 1 tsp
- Red chilli flakes : 1/2 tsp
- Cheese : 2 tbsp grated
- Heat 2 cups of water in a pan.
- Add onion, capsicum and maggi blocks ( without breaking).
- Now add all the sauces and masala powders one by one.
- After adding all the ingredients , give it a proper mix.
- Let it boil for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Remove from flame and serve maggi in a plate and add grated cheese on top.