Sprouted Pulses Stir Fry !! A very quick and easy to make recepie. In this recepie I have used Malvani tikha masala which is a special masala powder used to make maharashtrian spicy gravies. You can use garam masala too instead of malvani masala.
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- Sprouted pulses : 1 cup
- Onion: 1 sliced
- Tomato : 1 finely chopped
- Garlic: 4 sliced
- Green chilli : 1 or 2 chopped
- Turmeric powder: 1/4 tsp
- Kashmiri chilli powder: 1 tsp
- Malvani tikha masala : 1 tsp
- Salt: for taste
- Cumin seeds: 1/2 tsp
- Mustard seeds: 1/2 tsp
- Asoefetida: a pinch
- Coriander leaves: 1 tbsp chopped
- Oil : 2 tbsp
- Boil sprouted pulses with little salt and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds and mustard seeds and asoefitida, let it splutter.
- Add garlic, green chillies, onion and salt and saute till onion turns translucent.
- Add tomatoes and cook till it turns mushy.
- Now add chilli powder, turmeric powder and tikha masala and mix well.
- Add 1/4 cup of water and add boiled sprouted pulses and let it boil for 5 mins.
- After 5 mins, add chopped coriander leaves and mix well.