Pasta, Pizza and burgers are the most trending delicacies among kids and young teenagers. My sister is very fond of pasta and she likes to have different varieties of pasta. So I always try making it in different sauces. Same sauce everytime will make the dish boring too..isnt it? Atleast thats what I feel. Because I love innovations !!
This pasta is made in Red sauce. The sauce is made with tomato puree and dry red chilli and I have even used VEEBA pasta sauce to add more flavour to the recepie.
Preparation time : 10 mins
Cooking time : 10 mins
- Pasta : 1 n hlf cups
- Onion: 1 small finely chopped
- Capsicum : 1 small finely chopped
- Carrot: 2 tbsp finely chopped
- Boiled corn kernels: 1/2 cup
- Tomato: 1
- Dry red chilli : 2
- Garlic : 1 tsp finely chopped
- Pasta sauce : 1 tbsp
- Salt: for taste
- Red chilli powder: 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper powder: 1/4 tsp
- Oregano: 1/2 tsp
- Cheese grated : 1/4 cup
- Olive oil : 1 n 1/2 tbsp
- Boil pasta with little oil and salt , drain and keep aside once cooked. Soak dry red chillies in little warm water.
- While boiling pasta you can slit a tomato at top n bottom and keep it in centre of the vessel and let it boil.
- Peel of the skin of tomato , grind it alond with soaked dry red chillies into a fine paste.
- Heat a pan, add olive oil.
- Add garlic and give it a toss and add onions and saute till translucent.
- Add veggies ( capsicum, carrots, corn kernels) one by one and keep tossing.
- Add salt , pepper powder and red chilli powder and toss for 2 to 3 mins.
- Add tomato chilli paste with 1/4 cup water and cook for 2 mins.
- Add pasta sauce and mix.
- Add boiled pasta and mix well.
- Finally add dried oregano and grated cheese.
- Switch off the flame and close the pan with a lid so that the cheese melts.
You must log in to post a comment.