Happy Womens Day to all the beautiful ladies !! So today for breakfast I thought of making something special.. and innovative.. I had dosa batter in stock and then thought of making frankie with dosa. Finally ended up with this delicious , healthy and very filling special dosa frankie.
Preparation time : 5 mins
Cooking time : 5 mins
Serves : 1
- Dosa batter : 1 cup
- Eggs : 2
- Black pepper powder: 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder: 1/2 tsp
- Salt: 1/4 tsp
- Onions: 1/4 cup sliced
- Capsicum : sliced 1/4 cup each
- Tomatoes : sliced 1/2
- Chaat masala: a pinch
- Red chilli flakes: 1/4 tsp
- Schezwan chutney: 1 tbsp
- Ghee : 1 tbsp
- Heat a skillet , grease it with oil or ghee.
- Spread the dosa batter, sprinkle some generous amount of ghee and let it cook for a minute.
- Now beat eggs with black pepper powder, chilli powder and salt and pour this on top of dosa.
- Cover and cook for a minute and flip it and then again flip it.
- Arrange the veggies at the centre, spread schezwan chutney at both sides , sprinkle chaat masala and red chilli flakes.
- Roll the dosa and remove from skillet.
- Serve hot !!
Pictures of preparation steps given below.