Ragi or finger millet is a very nutritious food product. It is gluten free and contains lots of health benefits. Ragi is the best food option for dieting. Variety of recepies can be made using Ragi and Ragi flour. Today on Easter Day , I thought of making a healthy and complete meal for breakfast . So i made these healthy and crispy Ragi dosas and served it with Sambar and Coconut Chutney.
Checkout the Recepie below 👇
Preparation time : 6 hours + 4 hours
Cooking time : 15 mins
- Ragi flour: 1 1/2 cups
- Urad Dal : 3/4 cup
- Fenugreek seeds: 1/2 tbsp
- Salt: 1/2 tsp
- Soak Urad Dal and fenugreek seeds in water for 3 to 4 hours.
- After 4 hours, Grind it into fine paste by adding Ragi flour and sufficient water.
- The batter should be semi thick and flowing consistency.
- Add salt and mix and keep it covered overnight for fermentation.
- This is how it will look after fermentation.
- Heat an iron skillet. Grease it with ghee or oil.
- Sprinkle little water and pour the batter and spread it out.
- Cover and cook for 30 secs.
- Open the lid and add ghee on top and on sides.
- Flip and cook the other side for another 30 secs.
- Its ready to be served !!
You must log in to post a comment.