Its Mango season now and to beat thr summer season I have come up with a special mango desert recepie. I have given a innovation to this recepie. The bottom layers of the pudding is semiya payasam ; thats how we keralites call it. Its nothing but kheer made using vermicilli. I had made this kheer during our festival and the next day thought of making this special pudding with payasam. You can use any kheer of ur choice instead of semiya payasam .
Lets checkout the recepie 👇
Preparation time : 3 hours
- Semiya payasam / kheer: 1 cup
- Mango : 1 fully ripened
- Cardamom powder: 1/2 tsp
- Pistachios: 1 tbsp sliced
- Take two glasses , fill half of the glass with semiya payasam. Keep it in freezer for 1 hour. You can adjust the temperature from normal to quick freeze for faster setting.
- Peel and chop the mango into cubes.
- Keep few cubes aside and blend the remaining mango pieces with cardamom powder.
- Now after 1 hour remove the glasses from freezer , fill the glass with mango pulp till 3/4 th and again freeze it for 1 to 2 hours till its completely set.
- After 2 hours, remove the glasses and add cubes mango pieces on top and top it with chopped pista slices.
- Serve chilled!!!