Its Mango season now and this the time when we prepare pickles and juices and store it. Here I am sharing a instant mango pickle recepie made in kerala style which my mom used to prepare .
Checkout the recepie below 👇
Preparation time : 15 mins
Cooking time : 5 mins
- Raw Mango : 2 nos.
- Red chilli powder: 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder: 1 tsp
- Asoefitida powder: 1/4 tsp
- Salt : as required
- Fenugreek seeds / powder: 1 tsp
- Mustard seeds: 1 tsp
- Vinegar: 1 tbsp
- Vegetable oil: 2 tbsp
- Wash the mangoes well , chop it into fime pieces along with the skin.
- Marinate it with salt and turmeric powder and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, heat a kadai, add oil.
- Add mustard seeds;let it crackle the add fenugreek powder /seeds and asoefitida powder.
- Finally add red chilli powder and pour this immediately into the marinated mango pieces.
- Add vinegar and mix well.
- Let it cool down to room temperature and store it in air tight container.
You must log in to post a comment.