Helo everyone.. So here I am back to blogging after a short period break.. as I was busy with my marriage preparation s and finally got hitched to the love of my life…
I thought of making something sweet and special at my new home and here I have come up with a desert recipie.. very easy to make and delicious too..
You can use bananas of your choice.. here I have used 2 different varieties of kerala bananas ;Mysore banana and Ripe Plantain.
Let’s checkout the recepie below
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 5 mins
- Mysore banana ( Poovan Pazham) : 6 chopped
- Ripe plantain(Nenthra pazham): 1 cubed
- Almonds: 10 nos
- Milk: 1 n 1/2 cups
- Sugar: 5 tbsp
- Cold water: 1/2 cup
- Honey: 3 tbsp
- Ghee: 2 tbsp
- Almonds: 2 tbsp grated
- Blend together chopped mysore bananas, almonds,sugar,milk and cold water to smooth consistency.
- Refrigerate for 5 mins, meanwhile heat a wok.
- Add 2 tbsp ghee, add chopped ripe plantain and honey.
- Toss on medium to high flame till it gets roasted.
- Switch off the flame and keep it aside.
- For the serving, pour the banana shake into serving bowls; add few some roasted bananas on top and add grated almonds on top and serve.