Grilled veggies, good to have as single meal or as appetizer with lunch and dinner. Recently we had a barbecue party at our home and grilled veggies was one of the item on food list.
The thing which I like about grilled veggies is that we are not losing any nutrition from the veggies which happens while cooking veggies and it tastes delicious too.
If your kids find difficult to have raw or fully cooked veggies ; I guess grilling and roasting veggies is the better option.
So let’s see checkout the recepie below 👇
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
- Red / White Onions: 1 cubed
- Broccoli : 2 cups
- Mushrooms: 2 cups halved
- Green Capsicum: 1 large cubed
- Red Capsicum: 1 large cubed
- Courgettes: 2 medium sized sliced
- Bok choy : 5 to 6 sprigs
- Olive oil / Canola oil: 4 tbsp
- Dried oregano: 1 tsp
- Dried rosemary: 1 tsp
- Dried chilli flakes: 1 tsp
- Vinegar: 1 tbsp
- Black pepper: 1 tbsp crushed
- Wash and chop all the veggies. You can use any veggies of your choice for this recepie.
- Heat 2 cups of water, bring it to boil. Add the brocolli florets to this and remove after a minute and transfer the florets into cold water.
- Mix all the veggies together in a bowl.
- Add olive / canola oil, dried herbs, chilli flakes, vinegar and crushed black pepper.
- Toss well and grill the veggies in Microwave oven or Barbecue Oven.
- Roast for 20 mins at 150°C.
- After removing from oven toss the veggies in the same bowl it was marinated.
- Serve hot.