Grilled Chicken in Barbeque Sauce is a recepie you can make for during any parties or get together at your home. I prepared it for a friend’s get together recently and all loved it.
This one’s actually a team work of me and my hubby and ended up preparing a delicious and juicy grilled chicken wings.
You can use chicken breast or thighs too for this recepie, I have used chicken wings here. So let’s checkout the recepie below 👇
Preparation time: 1 hour
Cooking time: 45 mins
- Chicken wings: 8 pieces
- Spring onion leaves: few chopped
- Ginger garlic paste: 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder: 1 tbsp
- Salt: 1 tsp
- Lemon juice: 1/2 lemon
- Soya sauce: 1 tbsp
- Barbecue sauce: 1/2 cup
- Red chilli sauce: 2 tbsp
- Green chilli sauce: 1 tbsp
- Red wine vinegar: 1 tbsp
- Mustard sauce: 1 tbsp
- Black pepper : 1 tsp crushed
- Dried oregano: 1/2 tsp
- Marinate the chicken pieces with ingredients listed under for marination and keep it in refrigerator for 1 hour. You can even keep it overnight .
- Heat the barbecue oven , place the marinated chicken pieces on grill.
- Brush it with barbecue sauce and grill it for 20 mins at 150°C.
- Meanwhile heat a pan and prepare the sauce with ingredients listed under ‘ For Sauce ‘ and keep aside.
- After the chicken wings are grilled toss it in the prepared sauce and garnish with chopped spring onion leaves before serving.
You must log in to post a comment.