A single meal pasta recepie loaded with mushrooms and bell peppers and cheddar cheese to add up more taste. It’s very filling and can be served for lunch or dinner as a meal.
There’s not much ingredients needed for this recepie and it’s even very easy to make. You can use pasta of your choice, here I have used Fettuccine.
So let’s checkout the recepie below 👇
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
- Fettucine: 1 small packet
- Mushrooms: 1 cup sliced
- Green Capsicum: 1/2 cup cubed
- Cheddar cheese: 1/2 cup grated
- Milk: 1 cup
- Plain flour: 1/3 cup
- White vinegar: 1 tbsp
- Salt: for taste
- Black pepper: 1tsp
- Dried oregano: 1 tsp
- Red chilli flakes: 1/2 tsp
- Garlic: 1 tbsp finely chopped
- Butter: 2 tbsp
- Vegetable oil: 1 tbsp
- Boil 2 cups of water in a saucepan.
- Add the fettucine into the boiling water with 1 tbsp vegetable oil and little salt.
- Drain the fettucine when it’s 3/4 th cooked.
- Heat 1 tbsp butter in a pan, add mushrooms and toss on high flame.
- Add green Capsicum, black pepper and white vinegar and saute for 5 mins.
- Transfer this to a bowl and keep aside .
- To the same pan, add 1 tbsp butter, add garlic and toss.
- Add plain flour and milk simultaneously and keep stirring without forming lumps.
- Add more milk if required to adjust the consistency.
- Add grated cheese and mix.
- To this sauce add boiled fettucine and sauteed mushrooms and bell peppers.
- Mix well and sprinkle dried oregano,red chilli flakes and salt for taste.
- Toss well and serve.