Golli Bajji is Southindian special snack recepie ,which is soft and crispy in texture. It is usually served with coconut chutney. Here I have prepared Mint and curd chutney as combination and it was very delicious combo.
Let’s checkout the recepie below 👇
Preparation time: 2 hours
Cooking time: 20 mins
- Plain flour: 1 cup
- Rice flour: 1/2 cup
- Thick curd: 2 tbsp
- Ginger: 1 tsp finely chopped
- Green chillies: 1 tsp finely chopped
- Curry leaves: few chopped
- Baking soda: 1/2 tsp
- Salt: for taste
- Oil: 1 cup for deep frying
- Prepare a thick batter by mixing together plain flour,rice flour,ginger, green chillies, curry leaves,baking soda,curd and salt.
- The batter should not be watery. Let it rest for 2 hours.
- Heat oil for deep frying.
- Drop small dumplings of batter with a spoon into the oil.
- Fry till it becomes golden and crisp.
- Drain and keep in absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with spicy chutney.