If you are craving to have some spicy biryani.. here’s a quick to make spicy Kerala style egg biryani recepie. Prepared using Kerala spices , I have prepared the gravy first and tossed the rice in and mixed the boiled eggs and tan-ta-dan our biryani is ready to serve!
Let’s checkout the recepie below 👇
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
- Basmati rice: 3 cups cooked
- Eggs: 3
- Onions: 2 finely sliced
- Tomatoes: 1 roughly chopped
- Green chillies: 2 slit
- Ginger garlic: 1 tbsp crushed
- Curry leaves: few
- Turmeric powder: 1/2 tsp
- Red chilli Powder: 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder: 1 tbsp
- Garam masala powder: 1 tbsp
- Salt: for taste
- Thick curd: 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice: 1 tbsp
- Mint leaves: few
- Coconut oil: 4 tbsp
- Hard boil eggs and peel off the shell and keep aside .
- Heat oil in a wok; add onions, green chillies,curry leaves and crushed ginger garlic and saute till the onions turn soft.
- Add salt and cover and cook in between.
- Add all the dry spice powders and mix well.
- Add tomatoes and cook till they turn mushy.
- Add curd and mix.
- Now add 1/2 cup water and drop in the boiled eggs and cover and cook for 5 mins.
- Open the lid,remove the eggs and keep aside.
- Add the cooked rice and mix well.
- Garnish with mint leaves and add the eggs and mix before serving.